FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Congrats to Danica for winning a Kids Choice Award!

<<

tlmerk

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:23 pm

Congrats to Danica for winning a Kids Choice Award!

It seems the kids of this country like Danica and have awarded her the female athlete of the year award during the Kid's Choice Awards yesterday.

Congrats to Danica!! Way to represent!
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:26 pm

Re: Congrats to Danica for winning a Kids Choice Award!

Kids Say The Darndest Things!
<<

tlmerk

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:51 pm

HAHA Wolfgang! GO BK!!

I made HUGE mistake and misread the results on yesterday's award show. It was Fox's Teen Choice Awards that was on yesterday not the Kids' Choice Awards which did, in fact, list Danica as the winner of the Female Athlete of the Year award, but that was back on March 31st.

She didn't win yesterday's Fox Teen Choice Award which goes to show you Kids are Smarter than Teenagers! LOL

Sorry, I posted the wrong info. Now I can't delete the dang post! Oh well... We love Danica anyway.... She's my Favorite Female Athlete of the Year! LOL
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:58 pm

Yah should of seen this young lady run a 358 Dirt Modified last night at Lebonan Valley,Ny. she almost lost it in turn four but regained control of the car and led every lap beating Brett Hearn! 8-)
BTW,i believe WE like BK,i'm not with yah on the Danica part thou. :P
<<

beaverpond

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:45 pm

Might explain why my daughter likes her so much.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

cslonewolf

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:55 pm

I am getting kinda sick of her actually. she's on the cover of NASCAR illustrated for like the 4th time in a year. Another huge article about her. So sick of the media swarming all over her. So what she's a woman in racing big deal, she's not the first and she won't be the last. She has done nothing to earn all the hype. She's the most over rated driver since JR.......

Oh and this is coming from a guy who has Mrs. Patrick on his list of celebs he is allowed to engage in coitus w/ should he ever meet her, and I'm still sick of her lol
"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO #39 U.S ARMY CHEVROLET
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

tlmerk

Post Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:47 pm

wolfgang wrote:Yah should of seen this young lady run a 358 Dirt Modified last night at Lebonan Valley,Ny. she almost lost it in turn four but regained control of the car and led every lap beating Brett Hearn! 8-)
BTW,i believe WE like BK,i'm not with yah on the Danica part thou. :P

Well, actually I was just trying to be supportive as I did make a stupid error on posting this info (no wonder it wasn't already on here)!! LOL

The truth is I really don't think much of her at all. I don't have any other favorite female athletes so she WOULD qualify for my superlative. A rare moment where I was trying to be politically correct I suppose. I really don't follow her progress in this sport which is embarrassing as I am a woman too and she's now with SHR.
<<

tlmerk

Post Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:50 pm

cslonewolf wrote:I am getting kinda sick of her actually. she's on the cover of NASCAR illustrated for like the 4th time in a year. Another huge article about her. So sick of the media swarming all over her. So what she's a woman in racing big deal, she's not the first and she won't be the last. She has done nothing to earn all the hype. She's the most over rated driver since JR.......

Oh and this is coming from a guy who has Mrs. Patrick on his list of celebs he is allowed to engage in coitus w/ should he ever meet her, and I'm still sick of her lol

Oh, you're terrible CS and I'm glad you are. You made me laugh this morning and I've had a stressful A.M. Now why don't you post us another great video like that Ol' Man video?... I could watch that over and over.

Return to Danica