If you have any questions or problems, check here first.
Post a reply

Weekly Pics Points Problem

Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:55 pm

Can you help with the issue described below?

I did not get credit for any of my picks for last weeks race in Charlotte,

It says I did not pick for last week, yet I am sure I had my picks, can you check my account and credit me for picking Clint Bower to come in third place, Thank you

Re: Missing Login Points

Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:17 pm

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4368

Take a look at this topic and it should explain it...nobody is happy about it, but we are all in the same boat together and nobody is left out.

Re: Missing Login Points

Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:39 pm

I didn't get any point for the weekly picks this week. I had Hamlin finshing third adn he was also my pick for finishing in the top three. That should have given me 122 points this week but all I get is a message that staes I did not pick any winners this week. What happened there? This is the third time this season I was shorted points on the weekly picks. Can this be resolved? I would appreciate it. Plesae reply. Thanks.

Re: Missing Login Points

Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:12 pm

andyeit wrote:I didn't get any point for the weekly picks this week. I had Hamlin finshing third adn he was also my pick for finishing in the top three. That should have given me 122 points this week but all I get is a message that staes I did not pick any winners this week. What happened there? This is the third time this season I was shorted points on the weekly picks. Can this be resolved? I would appreciate it. Plesae reply. Thanks.

As Beaver explained in his post right above yours, there was a problem this past weekend and no one got any points.

Read :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4368

Re: Weekly Pics Points Problem

Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:46 pm

rjsaunders wrote:Can you help with the issue described below?

I did not get credit for any of my picks for last weeks race in Charlotte,

It says I did not pick for last week, yet I am sure I had my picks, can you check my account and credit me for picking Clint Bower to come in third place, Thank you

i did not get any points either and i had denny hamlin in second and had jimmie johnson as my bonus pick.

Re: Weekly Pics Points Problem

Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:53 am

barn wrote:
rjsaunders wrote:Can you help with the issue described below?

I did not get credit for any of my picks for last weeks race in Charlotte,

It says I did not pick for last week, yet I am sure I had my picks, can you check my account and credit me for picking Clint Bower to come in third place, Thank you

i did not get any points either and i had denny hamlin in second and had jimmie johnson as my bonus pick.


Read the previous 5 posts :roll:

Re: Missing Login Points

Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:42 pm

I never got the right points for my driver pick on the bonus I had jimmy johnson to win .
Here was my picks' 1. Jimmy Johnson 2. Tony Stewart 3. Kyle Busch. Bonus Driver Jimmy Johnson..
I only recieved 102 pts, why is that? When the bonus is 100 pts. Please fix
Thank you very much :( :(

Re: Missing Login Points

Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:37 am

Did we get our points for the Homestead race.....Doesn't seem like it

Re: Missing Login Points

Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:05 am

Both Mrs HH & I got our points for Homestead. :? Don't know what to tell you!?!

Re: Missing Login Points

Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:42 pm

I logged in yesterday and today, but haven't received any points for logging in...

Th

Re: Missing Login Points

Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Points don't start until the Daytona 500

Re: Missing Login Points

Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:27 pm

Points stop after Homestead and then everybody is reset at 180 for the Daytona 500...at least that is what has happened in years past.

Re: Missing Login Points

Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:42 pm

I'm trying to figure this site out. :roll: Points for posting are different than weekly picks points...is that correct? I'm in 28th place in points with 190 but the location is wrong. Is it possible to have 2 thorman52s? And for weekly picks I picked JJ to win. I do not see any standings for that. Is there one and how do I access it? What's a BB code? What's a code? Too many questions to ask in one post. Hope I understand it all by Homestead. :?

Re: Missing Login Points

Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:22 pm

This is the first season where the the fans started their own picks system with their own trophy system...it is meant for those who participate in the forum on a regular basis and post their picks.

Then there is the "weekly picks" run by the administrators of the site and these choices are made from the top of the screen. Each week if you get any in the top three, then you will get administrator points for those. However, it has been known to take until Wednesday of that week to post them.

You need to make sure that if you make your picks that you understand that there are two different picking systems underway with this site.

There is only one person with your user id and that is you and nobody else.

The phpBB code is the software for the website. This site used to operate under another form at one time and I have forgotten what it was. I maintain a website that used to use phpBB and now uses Drupal.

I hope this answers some of your questions.

Re: Missing Login Points

Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:37 pm

any idea how the "weekly picks" leader has 62 pts - I cant figure the math???
Post a reply