If you have any questions or problems, check here first.
Post a reply

Re: Missing Login Points

Sat May 31, 2014 9:16 am

I had two of three in the top three places in the Coca Cola 600 also and didn't receive any points either . What gives?

Re: Missing Login Points

Sat May 31, 2014 9:44 am

As has been stated in some of the other threads, Jimmie Johnson's name is spelled incorrectly and everybody that picked him, picked it as spelled correctly. So now the administrators have admitted that they are aware of the problem and are working on it. What compounds the issue is that because Harvick came in the top 3, everybody who made picks will get points.

Re: Missing Login Points

Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:04 am

Thanks for the Coca Cola 600 pick points. But you gave me points for 1 correct pick and I had 2 correct picks! Please make the proper adjustment. Thank you.

Re: Missing Login Points

Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:25 am

You need to e-mail them directly at inquiry@animink.com because the administrators don't typically read all these threads and with there being six different threads on this issue, they are not going to read through all of them.

I do have to add that when you e-mail them you have to let them know it is the SHR Fan Forum with the weekly racing picks that is the problem. Also politely thanking them for looking into is helpful because killing them with kindness goes a lot further than being rude about it.

Re: Missing Login Points

Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:45 pm

I didn't recieve my points for the cokeacola 600. I had first & second right. Johnson & harvick!

Re: Missing Login Points

Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:13 pm

beaverpond wrote:You need to e-mail them directly at inquiry@animink.com because the administrators don't typically read all these threads and with there being six different threads on this issue, they are not going to read through all of them.

I do have to add that when you e-mail them you have to let them know it is the SHR Fan Forum with the weekly racing picks that is the problem. Also politely thanking them for looking into is helpful because killing them with kindness goes a lot further than being rude about it.


.....then, this.....
buckomn wrote:I didn't recieve my points for the cokeacola 600. I had first & second right. Johnson & harvick!
:roll:
Been here 3 years. Just sayin'.

Re: Missing Login Points

Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:35 am

Thanks for updating my points. Everything looks cool now. Go Kevin!

Re: Missing Login Points

Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:28 pm

Was there a problem with the site on June 5, I could not login on any of my devices? Phone,iPad or my computer. Thank you,Judy

Re: Missing Login Points

Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:48 pm

roxyspanky wrote:Was there a problem with the site on June 5, I could not login on any of my devices? Phone,iPad or my computer. Thank you,Judy


I couldn't log in last night or this morning either. Super slow. I'm glad it's better now.

Re: Missing Login Points

Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:20 pm

Yes Roxy and HB, there was evidently a little hacking goin' on.
See the "Connection Problems?" thread in "The Lobby" forum.
All better now.

Re: Missing Login Points

Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:04 am

I haven't received my race points yet either. Second time now. Maybe SHR should hold off doing these point contests until they work out all the bugs. I need these points badly cause it seems like all I ever get on the 'Coin' game is minimum points. LOL

Re: Missing Login Points

Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:51 pm

You have my points messed up again for the last 3 weeks!

Re: Missing Login Points

Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:09 pm

beaverpond wrote:You need to e-mail them directly at inquiry@animink.com because the administrators don't typically read all these threads and with there being six different threads on this issue, they are not going to read through all of them.

I do have to add that when you e-mail them you have to let them know it is the SHR Fan Forum with the weekly racing picks that is the problem. Also politely thanking them for looking into is helpful because killing them with kindness goes a lot further than being rude about it.

Re: Missing Login Points

Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:32 am

I've been having a lot of trouble with the site the last few weeks. I tried signing on yesterday to log my picks, and I never made it on because the site was down. :(

I guess no picks for two weeks in a row. :(

Re: Missing Login Points

Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:35 pm

That is why when it us up, I make picks early and I can change them later in the week if I want to...if I can. I missed out on one week because of the same problem. Have not made that mistake since.
Post a reply