FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Missing Login Points

<<

Jellikit

Post Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:33 am

Re: Missing Login Points

Not a huge deal Beav.
I sent an email...yes, very friendly one ;) ...to animink. Just so they didn't start calculating our points before fixing it.
Also, hoping by mentioning that we don't get points until Tuesdays usually, it might stave off numerous posts from the newbs.
Thought it strange that they did have winners, but wayyyy out of order.
<<

arcticsmoke

Post Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:50 pm

Are the points working correctly? I picked the #1 driver this week and it shows I received zero (0) points???
Frozen to the bone & still lovin NASCAR! Cheers from the Canadian Arctic!
<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:55 pm

We have had this issue the past couple of years a few different times where it has taken up until Thursday to get the points posted. I have personally sent a message to the administrators making them aware of the issue just in case I lose power during this storm we are about to get. You may want to do the same, but make sure you tell them what site you are talking about and what the issue is, I have learned that killing them with kindness goes a long way.

I had a feeling something like this was going to happen this week when the winning the drivers names did not show up until yesterday afternoon.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

Cinde4Kurt

Post Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:50 am

Re: Missing Points

My points for the weekly picks have not been awarded yet. I tried sending a message to "admin" but says they at not set to receive private messages. I see no other way to contact them.
Any suggestions?
Kurt's #1 Fan... ALWAYS >;<

#41in14
<<

beaverpond

Post Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:05 pm

try this e-mail address, it is the I used...I have not heard from them yet, but it sometimes takes a day or two:

inquiry@animink.com
Image Image

<<

Cinde4Kurt

Post Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:43 pm

THANK YOU!! Not a deal breaker,.... just the fun of it!
Thanks for your help!!

beaverpond wrote:try this e-mail address, it is the I used...I have not heard from them yet, but it sometimes takes a day or two:

inquiry@animink.com
Kurt's #1 Fan... ALWAYS >;<

#41in14
<<

onerockindoc

Post Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:22 pm

Cinde, I have the same problem and sent them a message yesterday. I received a nice reply today saying they were working on it.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

onerockindoc

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:01 pm

I will say this about my interactions with Animink. They are always quick in responding and quite pleasant about handling any problems.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

fanta_c

Post Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:14 am

I have a small problem, and wonder if any of you can help me figure out what to do. I play the Outback Memory game all the time, and frequently score high enough that it says I placed "whatever"th place for this week. However, my name never appears on the top scores list!

At first I thought it might appear after a delay, but I've watched it and it never seems to post my name. While I realize this is a First World problem, I am vain enough to want to see my name on the list!

Is there anything that I can change in my settings or that can be fixed by Admin, or do I just need to learn to live with disappointment?

Btw, I also have the problem of having to log in every time I return, despite having checked the "remember me" box.

Thanks!
Cynthia
<<

beaverpond

Post Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:23 am

I can answer the "btw" question. I use internet explorer on a laptop with a Windows 7 operating system.

I click on the login box three times which brings up my user ID, I then click on that and it fills in my password automatically and then I click on submit.

Now if I leave the site and come back within 15 to 30 minutes...it usually logs me automatically.
Image Image

<<

jdpirate

Post Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:53 pm

fanta_c wrote:I have a small problem, and wonder if any of you can help me figure out what to do. I play the Outback Memory game all the time, and frequently score high enough that it says I placed "whatever"th place for this week. However, my name never appears on the top scores list!

At first I thought it might appear after a delay, but I've watched it and it never seems to post my name. While I realize this is a First World problem, I am vain enough to want to see my name on the list!

Is there anything that I can change in my settings or that can be fixed by Admin, or do I just need to learn to live with disappointment?

Btw, I also have the problem of having to log in every time I return, despite having checked the "remember me" box.

Thanks!
Cynthia

[/i]

I saw this message on the Outback Game:

Points are no longer awarded for this game. Feel free to play for fun as much as you like!
Maybe that is why your name never shows up, as scores aren't "tracked" any more.

As for the log in and remember box...it appears that after time (not sure how long exactly--looks like hours) you'll have to log in again. I know other sites that I'm on, it is at least a few days before I have to log in-- not sure, but it appears that it is most likely a setting that the site owner or forum provider has control over and they set the time frame.
I'm living my life the way I want to.... Tony Stewart
[]Never Quit...... Marcus Luttrell
<<

ndunn

Post Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:00 am

I don't know if this is any help but perhaps if you haven't refreshed the page someone else has out played you. I had this happen when my name was only on the list for a couple of minutes and then gone. I noticed that who replaced me did have a higher score.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Jellikit

Post Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:09 am

That game's points leaderboard has been messed up since last year. There were a number of times I played it, had the high score, and never made the list. I'd even check back during the day to see if needed time to update, and my score still should have been on the list and it wasn't.
That's probably why it is no longer used to award daily points to the high players.

As far as having to log in every time, that's just the internet and this site's programming I believe. Sometimes it keeps you logged in, but mostly it doesn't. It's that way on a lot of forums/sites. I don't think it has anything to do with the browser you use or your settings. But, that's just my opinion/guess. As long as it's saved your username and pword..it's only one click, so it's not too bad.
<<

tviz

Post Sat May 31, 2014 5:37 am

jimmy johnson won the 600 and I did not receive my points for first place? Nice to be able to get them. Did anyone else not get points for the win?
<<

debora

Post Sat May 31, 2014 8:50 am

No points here either,they must be on vacation
No Expectations No Disappointments.....
PreviousNext

Return to Board Questions/Problems