If you have any questions or problems, check here first.
Post a reply

Missing Login Points

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:16 pm

Hey guys, we've implemented some new code for the login feature. We hope this will fix the problem with some of you who are not being awarded upon login.

PM me if you are still having problems getting your login points after today. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Re: Missing Login Points

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:47 am

nevermind i found it..

Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:13 pm

Since there isnt a topic for this i guess i'll just put it here......
Just a question to Phamo.....what is up w/ all the spam?? we never had that prob before.....
but u should make note of the state where all of this is comin from.....im sure its a coincidence ....
can the IP be traced?? seems like it would be worth it....

tc

Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:06 am

...speaking of Log In...can you(Phamo) clear up the "automatic log in" box...I ALWAYS ckeck it...yet, I have to type in my password every day to log in. Waasss up wit' dat? :|

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:46 am

Good question. I wondered how that could even work when it was first announced. In order to get your 5 points each day, you HAVE to login... I would think!?! :? If you didn't have to login each day, you may not get the 5 points.

Unless there is something going on behind the scenes that I don't understand, which is entirely possible since there are MANY things I don't understand. ;) :lol:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:58 am

smoke14rulez wrote:...speaking of Log In...can you(Phamo) clear up the "automatic log in" box...I ALWAYS ckeck it...yet, I have to type in my password every day to log in. Waasss up wit' dat? :|

Same here .... I've cleared old cookies and cleaned up my PC, but I still need to log in almost every time I get on here.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:08 pm

Pahmo. just wanted to touch base with you on my points situation too. Any luck getting me my points?

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:32 pm

march 13, 2011. i am not sure if it just me, but i did not get log in points for today, and the fan circuit page indicates the last time i visited was march 12, 2011.

thanks,
bwchubb

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:13 am

I was wondering why i have to sign in twice? The first one keeps telling me i have the wrong password or username.
Last edited by duffygoofy on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:33 am

I should have gotten 5 pts for Carl Edwards as a pick on incorrect place. He finished 2nd. I had him at 3rd.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:53 am

everytime i logg in, and go to the game section, it tells me to log in if i want to play.... this has been going on for a week and i sign in at least 5 times before my name registers...........

Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:41 am

michaeljohn wrote:everytime i logg in, and go to the game section, it tells me to log in if i want to play.... this has been going on for a week and i sign in at least 5 times before my name registers...........

We're looking into this. Thanks.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:19 pm

phamo wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:everytime i logg in, and go to the game section, it tells me to log in if i want to play.... this has been going on for a week and i sign in at least 5 times before my name registers...........

We're looking into this. Thanks.

what happens for me is, i have to wait for the page after i sign in to load before i can access the game, if that makes sense to ya, meaning i cant just log in a quickly hit games, that is when the match game reads im offline.....

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:05 pm

!
Last edited by ndunn on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:37 pm

ndunn wrote:I don't have missing log in points I'm missing the 10 points I earned for having Jeff Gordon listed out of order. How do I get these? Plus I tried to send phamo a pm and my personal message still isn't fixed so I can use it. I sent three e-mails to the address I was given but I never received a reply. How does anyone get any help for a problem? I'm begining to take this personal as the problem has been going on since the new season started and no help.

Which email are you sending too?
Post a reply