If you have any questions or problems, check here first.
Post a reply

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:20 pm

SUCCESS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Both pics uploaded correctly. I'll go with the RF-8G first then I'll change in a month or so. Thank you so much HH for your expert help. There was a day when I could do all that puter stuff. My computer crashed in 2003 and for various reasons I did not get another until last year. In that time the technology skyrocketed. I'm older now and can't move the grey matter that fast anymore. :roll:

By the way, you're pretty darn good at picking winners. I still have an outside chance and won't give up but hope you win if I can't. Good luck.

Thanks again. If you belong to GasBuddy.com sign me on as a buddy. It's a good website.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:51 pm

Glad it worked. Nice plane pic. :D

Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:47 pm

Anyone know why I can't create a new topic for Board Questions/Problems? I think the two topics posted here don't describe all the potential problems a person could have concerns about.

My dilemma: Is anyone else having issues with loading pages tonight? The site has been very slow all day.

Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:08 pm

hboyle wrote:Anyone know why I can't create a new topic for Board Questions/Problems? I think the two topics posted here don't describe all the potential problems a person could have concerns about.

My dilemma: Is anyone else having issues with loading pages tonight? The site has been very slow all day.

It's restricted to only the administrators. None of us "regular" members can start a new topic. I'ts by design... don't ask me why, I have no clue. :? ;) :lol:

And yes, the site page loading has been slow today.

Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:11 pm

Garage Gang News is another board where only the administrators can start the threads...once the thread has been started we can chime in all we want.

Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:46 pm

hboyle wrote:My dilemma: Is anyone else having issues with loading pages tonight? The site has been very slow all day.

Since this original post, the website has continued to be slow for me. Time between page loads can be 5, 10, 15 seconds or more. Anyone else experiencing this?

Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:10 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
hboyle wrote:My dilemma: Is anyone else having issues with loading pages tonight? The site has been very slow all day.

Since this original post, the website has continued to be slow for me. Time between page loads can be 5, 10, 15 seconds or more. Anyone else experiencing this?

I'm still having issues with slow connectivity HiddenHollow.

Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:53 am

hboyle wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:

I'm still having issues with slow connectivity HiddenHollow.

Okay, so it's not just me. :(

Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:19 am

H, its you, its always been you, it will always be you, and it will continue to be you

Why should things change now :mrgreen:

Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:20 am

beaverpond wrote:H, its you, its always been you, it will always be you, and it will continue to be you

Why should things change now :mrgreen:

Thanks for that vote of confidence, Beav! :D

Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:32 am

Anything I can do to help, that is what I am here for :P

Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:51 am

beaverpond wrote:Anything I can do to help, that is what I am here for :P

I knew I could count on you! ;)

Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:13 pm

I would not want to let you down...or dangling by a rope, maybe I should...how long would you like it to be? :twisted:

Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:12 pm

The site is EXTREMELY slow right now so I'll have to sign off for now. Can't view much if the loading speed is a frustration in and of itself.

Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:18 pm

I've been experiencing the same slowdowns for the past several days, maybe weeks. Other times, I can't get to the site at all.
Post a reply