If you have any questions or problems, check here first.
Post a reply

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:37 am

Annalee wrote:Yesterday I lost everyone's avatars......they show for a second and then disappear.....

Same problem........no response or fix?!?

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:37 am

Annalee wrote:
Annalee wrote:Yesterday I lost everyone's avatars......they show for a second and then disappear.....

Same problem........no response or fix?!?


Helloooooooooooo.......anybody.........Same problem! No response or fix!!!

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:19 pm

Annalee yesterday I had problems with only getting half of a persons avatar. It was random and one I got was shown double. I didn't e-mail the web-master but just signed out and came back in. Today was fine. Hope you get yours fixed..........

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:50 am

Thanks NDunn, but this has been going on for a whole week and it is not any better, no matter what I do... I was hoping at least some one would at least reply to my three posts! So far no luck! Seems like you are the only one who cares. :( :(

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:44 am

Annalee - have you tried sending an email to the webmaster at inquiry@animink.com ? You might get a response from there.

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:08 am

Don't help her....I am enjoying this little soap opera.

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:57 am

Thanks HH, I sent an email off. This all started when I accidentally clicked on a spam in the Lobby forum.....Don't know if this had anything to do with it or not. It is just weird....it is like now you see them now you don't... :( Appreciate the help...

..where is Mrs. B and her rolling pin when you need it!! :lol:

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:26 pm

Hiding in the 5 point club staying out of the heat :mrgreen:

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:40 pm

beaverpond wrote:Don't help her....I am enjoying this little soap opera.

Aw, come on... gotta try to help a fellow SHR GG'er. ;) :D :D :D

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Does anyone have any other suggestions? I have sent e-mails and posted on here but no one has responded! Guess they are way to busy to answer my problem!!
Annalee wrote:
Annalee wrote:
Annalee wrote:Yesterday I lost everyone's avatars......they show for a second and then disappear.....

Same problem........no response or fix?!?


Helloooooooooooo.......anybody.........Same problem! No response or fix!!!

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:01 pm

i keep getting a error message and can not access my pm's SQL error 28

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:59 pm

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, YOU HAVE FIXED MY AVATAR PROBLEM........ITS LITTLE THINGS LIKE THIS THAT MAKE ME SOOOOOOOO HAPPY........doing my happy dance

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:16 am

:cry: Okay, okay. I've had it. I wanted to change my avatar and have been trying for an hour. I picked out a picture from my pictures. I understand that they need to be 120 X 120 pixels for them to be accepted. I took my pic to Paint and resized it to 120 X 120. I saved it. I went back to the change avatar page and when I click on Submit it states that the pic is way larger than 120 X 120. How can this be? I tried different pics with the same result. I tried the automatic option without success. What is the key?

I wanted to get help with this issue and there doesn't seem to be a Help icon anywhere to go to. So I go to Board Questions/Problems. There is only 2 questions in order to choose from. Neither addresses my issue so I just picked one and here I am. Sorry. I hope someone reads this. How does anyone know it is posted? Sometimes I just don't understand. Seems things could be made easier.
:roll:

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:52 am

thorman52 wrote::cry: Okay, okay. I've had it. I wanted to change my avatar and have been trying for an hour. I picked out a picture from my pictures. I understand that they need to be 120 X 120 pixels for them to be accepted. I took my pic to Paint and resized it to 120 X 120. I saved it. I went back to the change avatar page and when I click on Submit it states that the pic is way larger than 120 X 120. How can this be? I tried different pics with the same result. I tried the automatic option without success. What is the key?

I wanted to get help with this issue and there doesn't seem to be a Help icon anywhere to go to. So I go to Board Questions/Problems. There is only 2 questions in order to choose from. Neither addresses my issue so I just picked one and here I am. Sorry. I hope someone reads this. How does anyone know it is posted? Sometimes I just don't understand. Seems things could be made easier.
:roll:

Check your PM's. I just sent you a message.

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:59 am

Check your email. I adjusted and sent back both of your photos. I was able to upload both as an avatar so either should work.

Let me know how it goes.
Post a reply