If you have any questions or problems, check here first.
Post a reply

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:12 pm

I tried to send out a pm and it won't leave the outbox section...it gets stuck there and goes no further.

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:13 pm

beaverpond wrote:I tried to send out a pm and it won't leave the outbox section...it gets stuck there and goes no further.

I will sometimes (not always) have the same problem, Beaver. Earlier today I replied to and sent messages just fine. Right now however, I've replied to a PM and it too is "stuck" in the Outbox. :?

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:17 pm

Phamo I still don't have the use of replying or sending out new pm's. I did send two emails to you at your request but have heard nothing from you. I have a block on the incoming pm's as I don't want a folder full of pm's I can't reply to. This has been going on since the opening of the site and if it isn't going to get fixed please let me know as I would appreciate anything you can tell me.

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:55 pm

ndunn wrote:Phamo I still don't have the use of replying or sending out new pm's. I did send two emails to you at your request but have heard nothing from you. I have a block on the incoming pm's as I don't want a folder full of pm's I can't reply to. This has been going on since the opening of the site and if it isn't going to get fixed please let me know as I would appreciate anything you can tell me.


We never got your email. Please try again.

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:56 pm

phamo wrote:
ndunn wrote:Phamo I still don't have the use of replying or sending out new pm's. I did send two emails to you at your request but have heard nothing from you. I have a block on the incoming pm's as I don't want a folder full of pm's I can't reply to. This has been going on since the opening of the site and if it isn't going to get fixed please let me know as I would appreciate anything you can tell me.


We never got your email. Please try again.

I sent out a pm this morning. All e-mails sent was the e-mail address given in a post here.

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:37 am

Why can't I get any help regarding my personal message problems? You asked me to e-mail and I did three times. I used the e-mail address you gave me. I find it odd some members get help right away and mine has never been taken care of. This problerm has gone back to February.

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:00 am

how is it that site is attacked by spammers on a daily basis, and the old one rarely if any had been attacked?

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:59 am

I'm not sure where to post this message, but I'm hoping to get a reply here. I've moved recently and have changed my profile information, but my old city still appears in the points standing section. How do I fix this? I've sent several regular emails and haven't received a reply, and when I send a PM to the administrator, it won't leave the outbox.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:47 am

Oh good luck, they move me all over the country from time to time and yet have been in Maine for the last 35 years and at my current address for the last four.

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:03 am

wvumntr wrote:I'm not sure where to post this message, but I'm hoping to get a reply here. I've moved recently and have changed my profile information, but my old city still appears in the points standing section. How do I fix this? I've sent several regular emails and haven't received a reply, and when I send a PM to the administrator, it won't leave the outbox.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I have found that the PM will remain displayed in the Outbox until the recipient opens it.

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:22 pm

That's good to know, but I guess it doesn't do me any good unless the administrator decides to open it and give me an answer. Changing my city isn't a big deal in the whole scheme of things, but I'm very annoyed that I'm polite and patient and still can't get help. I never had issues like this with the old site--if I changed something in my profile, it worked, if I emailed the administrator, I got an answer almost immediately.

Crossed User-names

Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:18 pm


My user-name is -FAST EDDIE- members can find me on the members list but on the points leader-board&weekly picks there is a member with the user name -FAST+EDDIE- that shows up as(ME)-FAST EDDIE-with a Texas hometown and my points this is the 2nd year this has happened. What can be done? Can someone fix this or let me change my user-name so I can enjoy the site/forum without losing All my points&picks....
Let me know what can be done,
Thanks

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:17 pm

If you are looking at the Home Town on the Weekly Points, then I would not worry about it too much because it lists me with whom ever I am tied with as living in their town. This forum has the habit of moving you around unless you are actually the only one in that position or if you are the one on top in that position.

I think it had me listed in my correct home town only twice last year. I did get all my points with no problem. They also did not have my join date correct for the weekly points, but in the forum everything was fine.

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Yesterday I lost everyone's avatars......they show for a second and then disappear.....

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:08 am

I still see them all. Cute puppy, Annalee. :D

(I don't have one, so don't look for mine) ;)
Post a reply