If you have any questions or problems, check here first.
Post a reply

Private Messaging Problems

Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:48 pm

Some of you are not able to send and receive PM's. We are working on this issue and will post again once we find a solution... which should be very soon. Thanks for your patience.

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:14 pm

Thats what makes you awesome. If you build it we will come!
Thanks Phamo ;)

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:01 pm

ryannewman39 wrote:Thats what makes you awesome. If you build it we will come!
Thanks Phamo ;)

I am with my good friend ryannewman39...thanks....I can't reply to a PM or start one either.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:53 pm

I've reset my pass word since I had to get help logging in to migrate my account.

I go to the games section, try to play the Burger King memory game & it tells me I have to be logged in......and I AM logged in. What's wrong?

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:07 pm

Hum, I logged out & logged back in again & now I played the game so it must be working now for me.....very badly played as I don't have much memory, lol.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:01 am

Hey Phamo.......Countingon39 cant get in either.....she says her "click here" to migrate button is broken.....nothing happens when she clicks it.....any help would be appreciated

tc

Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:40 am

board has been working great on my end, no issues to speak of, i really enjoy the new set up..... great job!

Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:42 am

I sent u an email w/ my issue......i thot i was gonna escape it but it bit me too..lol....mine is uploading related......my pic was tested by another member and it worked for them....but not for me......
Thanks for ur help.....

tc

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:52 am

tonycrazy wrote:Hey Phamo.......Countingon39 cant get in either.....she says her "click here" to migrate button is broken.....nothing happens when she clicks it.....any help would be appreciated

tc

...mine did that too, I just kept clickin' it as fast as I could 'til it opened. ;)

Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:01 am

smoke14rulez wrote:
tonycrazy wrote:Hey Phamo.......Countingon39 cant get in either.....she says her "click here" to migrate button is broken.....nothing happens when she clicks it.....any help would be appreciated

tc

...mine did that too, I just kept clickin' it as fast as I could 'til it opened. ;)

What I had to do is right click onto the click here & open in a new tab window.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:27 am

What I had to do is right click onto the click here & open in a new tab window.[/quote]

...that's probably the smartest way...guess that's why I didn't think of it... :|

Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:37 am

tonycrazy wrote:I sent u an email w/ my issue......i thot i was gonna escape it but it bit me too..lol....mine is uploading related......my pic was tested by another member and it worked for them....but not for me......
Thanks for ur help.....

tc

Atta girl, tc :!: ;)

Let me know when you can finally get your avatar uploaded and I'll change mine back.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:54 am

HiddenHollow wrote:
tonycrazy wrote:I sent u an email w/ my issue......i thot i was gonna escape it but it bit me too..lol....mine is uploading related......my pic was tested by another member and it worked for them....but not for me......
Thanks for ur help.....

tc

Atta girl, tc :!: ;)

Let me know when you can finally get your avatar uploaded and I'll change mine back.

If she wants to use the one you have now, all she has to do is right click and save it to her computer...it'll copy in those dimensions.(110X73 is what I'm gettin') Then use the browse tab to upload it. ;)

Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:09 pm

I know your bissssy Plamo, but when ya get a chance my joined date is wrong. It should be Feb 28, 2009.... Thx :D

Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:30 pm

smoke14rulez wrote:If she wants to use the one you have now, all she has to do is right click and save it to her computer...it'll copy in those dimensions.(110X73 is what I'm gettin') Then use the browse tab to upload it. ;)

That's exactly what she said she did, but still got the "too large" message. :? Doesn't make sense, that's why I suggested she contact animink to see if there is a problem with her profile that is blocking all avatar uploads as "too large."
Post a reply